Easton Pool & Spa and our partners
have teamed up to donate a
$50,000 Plunge Pool!
This could be YOUR backyard this summer!
● 9’x16’ Plunge Pool (flush installation)
● (1) 9’ x18” bench with three entry steps
● (1) Additional 9’x18” bench on opposite side
● 12”x24” Tile interior (samples of tiles to be provided)
● (4) Returns
● (1) Skimmer
● 300 sf paver patio
● 50 lf of paver bullnose coping
● Merlin Winter Safety Cover
● Equipment Package
– Hayward C-200 cartridge filter
– Hayward Variable Speed Super Pump
– Maintenance starter package
(pole, vacuum hose, vacuum head, skimmer basket and cover)
● 102 lf, 48” or higher depending on the local code requirements – Black vinyl chain link fence
● Water delivery
• Drawing will be scheduled when 500 tickets have been sold.
The target drawing is on or around Memorial Day 2021. In the event we sell 500 tickets prior to that we would draw the winner sooner.
If we have not sold 500 tickets by Memorial Day, we will delay the drawing.
• Building Permit / engineering fees at owners expense – Easton Pool & Spa will apply for the permit on winners behalf.
• Prize cannot be re-sold to another party
• No refunds or credits if the winner opts out of any equipment/supplies – i.e fence pre- installed
• Must be 18 years or older to enter.
• Project must be completed in 2021.
• Taxable transaction
– Homeowner will cover tax costs
– Please consult with a Tax Accountant or CPA
• Prize is allowed be transferred to a family member assuming build location is within the parameters of the contest
• Build area is inside Eastern Massachusetts- Cape Cod (Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket are excluded)
– Essex, Middlesex, Norfolk, Suffolk, Plymouth, Bristol and Barnstable County
• Site Conditions and Access
– Prize assumes site can be accessed with a ± 40 ft boom truck – if not accessible; homeowner will cover charges for crane rental
– Any trees will be removed at owners expense prior to installation if necessary
– Ledge or large rock removal is not included
– Pool area is assumed to be generally flat (slope site may involve additional owner expense)
• Upgrades or additional features are at the expense of the winner.
• Employees or affiliates of The Veterans Outreach for the Cape and Islands or Easton Pool and Spa are not eligible to win.
• Landscaping is not included
• Pool electrical work includes up to 50 ft run from the electrical panel. Price also assumes there is enough space in the existing electrical
panel for pool electric requirements. If the run is longer than 50 ft and/or requires sub-panel, additional fees will apply.